So i found this great blog, written by a mom, Alicia. She does this blog hop link thing called Project Smile, they’ve been keeping a list all month of things that make them smile and posted at the end of September, I’m a few days late and I haven’t kept a list so this is all off the top of my head of things that made me Smile in September:
- Living with three great girls at UNCW, my roommates are so great and I love the time I spend with them.
- The sweet girls I’m leading in a bible study.
- Spending my days with Robbie.
- Lifepoint on sunday mornings, and lunch with good friends.
- Farm fresh eggs.
- Seeing the Campbells
- Saturdays with Jayme
- America’s Next Top Model
- Giraffe Umbrella
- My grandma
- Seeing family
- Making a B+ on my history paper
- Lots of sunshine
- My Intro to Criminal Justice teacher
- Lucy the labradoodle
- Sweet people
- Discipleship with Charlotte C.
- When grandpa kisses grandma goodnight
- New music
- Wes doing laundry at my place and sharing new music with me
- Seeing the bright yellow truck pull up on the curb and robbie opening the door for me always
okay I think because I have a wordpress I can’t do the blog hop link thing here, so if you want to link up to Project Smile you’ll have to click on that smiling bowl of oatmeal and do it there. 🙂