Project Smile: October
Hey! I’m joining Alicia at A beautiful Mess in her crusade for smiles! These are a few things from this month that brought a smile to my face. 🙂
- Spending the night at Grandma’s and cooking yummy dinner
- Blockade Runner
- Curling my hair
- Not being able to close my grandparent’s freezer because there are too many cartons of ice cream in it.
- Goldfish Crackers on sale at walmart
- Oops All Berries! (Captn’ Crunch just the berries)
- Learning to make coffee
- A really clean room
- NEEDTOBREATHE CONCERT
- Lots and Lots of New Music
- Lunch with an old friend.
- Finally waking up on time to drink coffee before Bio
- Seeing Robbie and Wes rock out at their debut concert! so proud of my boys!!!
- 10 hours of The Vampire Diaries.
- Lifepoint Church partnering with The A21 Campaign.
- Friends who pray for me.