I’m starting another ’30 day challenge’ Heres Day 1
I think this one could be easy… since its going to be all about yours truly.
I am not always so good at talking about myself, other times I am TOO good at it.
But I’m going to write 30 posts following these prompts (unless I tweak them)
No promises it will actually be done in 30 days though.
And I will post about other things too, so hopefully I won’t bore you too much.
I found this challenge from this lovely lady.
Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. I have add this blankey for 15 years and I love it.
2. I really want to dye my hair an auburn color.
3. I have a dog, 2 horses, and 80 chickens as pets at Grandma’s.
4. I’ve lived with my grandparents for 10 years.
5. The only soda I really like is Sprite (though i sometimes crave grape soda)
6. I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up.
7. I love my roommates and have started to feel more at home in Wilmington than in brunswick county
8. I am terrified of drowning and I don’t know how to swim.
9. I want a camera so freaking bad.
10. My favorite piece of jewelry is a charm bracelet my grandma gave me over Christmas break
11. I ❤ cute undies.
12. Chocolate/candy is my weakness, but when I was younger I did not like sweets all that much. (Grandma once took older brother and I out for ice cream sundaes at Shoney’s and I asked for a bowl of raw broccoli and apple juice)
13. I LOVE raw veggies and a good veggie dip
14. My favorite people on this earth are my grandparents, my boy and his family, my brothers and sister, a 4 year old angel named Reagan and her beautiful dancing big sister and their amazing parents. My youth pastor/dad and his family.
15. I like knitting though I don’t know how to do anything but a scarf (and I have yet to finish a scarf and be happy with it)