8 benefits of being the last person to leave our apartment
1. I can blast my ‘packing’ playlist as loud as I would like… which really isn’t that loud I just don’t have other noises competing with it so I can hear it really well.
2. I can slowly merge all of my things into the rest of the apartment without interfering with anyone else, (I had a trail from my door towards the main door.)
3. I can pee and leave the bathroom door open… sometimes i have to go so bad I don’t have time to close the door, when no one is around this is much easier and i don’t have to try to close the door after I sit down on the toilet.
4. I can dance crazy when I feel anxious and need to get all my nerves out.
5. ooooohh the wonders of having a thermostat all to myself. that baby stayed at 73! And there was never any actual air blasting through the vents and freezing me to death.
6. I can wear whatever crazy clothing combination I find most comfortable. (like a sweater over a dress that I ended up wearing all day and out anyway and both Grandma and my boy didn’t really like)
7. I can pack in any weird random makes no sense way I would like without comments from the peanut gallery.
8. I can take as many breaks as I want!
A few negatives:
1. I have like no arm strength… i cannot lift anything!
2. I end up with 5 bruises on my shins because I can’t lift anything so I push things with help from my legs.
3. I have to scrub stains on the floor with a crappy sponge. booo.