I honestly hate the question “So…. what do you want for your birthday?”
Its an awkward question because I never really know what I want… and I don’t like asking for things anyway.
But since my birthday is two weeks away (AH!) I know the question will arise so I will just tell everyone ‘go read my blog’ 🙂
SO what do I want for my birthday?
Well there’s the big things that I don’t expect anyone to actually get me lol
like a new pair of black rainbows, a beach cruiser, new bedding for my room in the fall.
- Other things I’d love are books… books are ALWAYS a good idea
- Pretty jewelry I tend to wear silver and i love colorful unique things.
- Pretty journals, stationary, or good (colorful) pens.
- Art for my walls next year; a poster, print, or pretty canvas.
- Headbands or hair accessories make me smile
- Anything in my esty favorites (click here).
- Candles (not soy based, can’t use those on my warmer)
- Anything with a cute cat on it lol
- 35 mm film or a gift card to a CVS/Walgreens (i recently bought a film camera, love getting and developing film)
And if all else fails gift cards are a girl’s bestfriend.
Starbucks, PCJ, Itunes, Amazon, Clothing Stores, Walmart/Target (can be used to buy groceries in the fall! lol)
But really, I would be so happy with a hug a smile and a card. 🙂 (which many of you laugh at me when I say thus i’m creating the list lol)