Snippets of me
Because I want to remember these things and I like making lists.
- Sometimes even around people I’ve known for years I don’t always act completely myself.
- I am better at being myself around strangers
- I don’t think I’ve ever been exceptionally great at anything
- I used to be embarrassed that I snort when I laugh, now i just giggle more.
- I get really scared at my ability to forget things.
- My grandma pointed out my startled response to being woken up is probably post traumatic stress from my childhood
- I connect best with people significantly younger or older than me. Most of my friends are not my age
- Most citrus and all seafood makes me want to barf.
- I love salty-beachy-chlorine- hair. (aka going to the pool and beach in the same day)
- I would rather read a book in bed than just about anything else.
- I would rather sleep in bed with another person than alone.
- I am perfectly content laying on a couch watching TV all day.
- I am middle of the line on the introvert/extrovert scale.
- I am trying to quit caring what people think, I am getting better at it.
Share a snippet of you?